Experience with email automation is ideal but not critical; the right candidate will have to work closely with social media, SEO and UX departments. We are looking for a marketer, not a developer, although a basic understanding of HTML and CSS is useful. A large proportion of the responsibility will be creating the content for the email campaigns, requiring a creative mind-set and excellent writing skills.
We are a fast growing company and we’re driven by results. Our clients are primarily B2B, and our key focus is pushing for a tangible return on investment with every campaign and piece of work.
The Bristol HQ is a large office space, as Tees Valley Business care about the environment their employees are in; the office and service are very reflective of what the company and services are about – quality. We have regular days out, and last year we went skiing in France.
http://ultimatetrainingcentre.com.au/shop/shop-ii-col-with-rhs/ As an Email Marketing Specialist your main responsibilities will be:
– Working with the departments to create strategies for email campaigns;
– Working with the design team to create the emails from templates;
– Working closely with the account handlers;
– Creating content based on strategy and target audience;
– Data management;
– Managing the CRM system;
– Analysing data and reporting on KPI’s in a very campaign-focused approach.
http://consequenceofbeing.com/tag/how-to-form-habits/ To apply for this role your experience and skills should include:
– Previous experience within a similar role, potentially from an agency background;
– Ability to contribute to strategy planning for the email campaigns;
– Understand of the how and when users will be interacting with the email campaigns;
– Solid understanding of B2B email marketing;
– Experienced with a CRM;
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
– A constant desire to learn and develop;
– Basic understanding of HTML, CSS and web standards.
http://thetzagency.com/wp-json/wp/v2/categories/28 Desired skills
– Solid understanding of HTML, CSS and web standards;
– Experience with email automation;
– Solid understanding of social, SEO, UX.